We are very excited about the launch of our new Chobe Photographic Safaris which are being run in conjunction with the Namibian based Ichobezi River Lodges. Whether you are a professional photographer looking to extend your portfolio, or an amateur with a love for wildlife photography then this photographic safari is for you!
Highlights of the Chobe Photographic Safari
- Exclusive accommodation at a lodge and houseboat
- Custom designed, dedicated photographic boat
- Moor across the river from the Chobe National Park
- Late afternoons and early mornings on the river
- Small group size means loads of private tuition
- Unique opportunity to photograph the Chobe
- Various departures throughout the year
- Fully inclusive package includes meals and drinks
For now though, lets take a photographic journey through the Top 10 Reasons to join Wild Eye on a Chobe Photographic Safari…
1. Spectacular Sunsets
2. Photographing Fish Eagles in Flight
3. Getting up Close & personal with some of the Wildlife in the Chobe
4. The Dedicated Photographic Boat
5. Photographing Big Game from Low Angles
6. The Experience of spending Two Nights on Board the Ichobezi House Boat
7. Literally thousands of Photographic subjects and Opportunities
8. Being able to dock inside the Chobe National Park, a unique and exclusive experience!
9. A wide variety of interesting and unique bird species
10. Some of the biggest and most dramatic skies you can imagine!
Book your Chobe Photographic Safari with Wild Eye
The Chobe has long been known as a great wildlife photography destination and now that Wild Eye and Ichobezi River Lodges are bringing a new, fresh approach to photographic safaris in the region you can be assured of an amazing photographic adventure.
Click here to Book your Chobe photographic safari today and change the way you see wildlife photography on the Chobe!
* * *