Are you keen to learn more about nature and wildlife photography?
Keen to spend time in a true wilderness are with a small group of photographers?
To work on a small portfolio of images ranging from landscapes and star trails to animal portraits and interaction?
Keen to spend an amazing evening sleeping under the stars?
From 25 to 29 June 2012 the first Nature Photography Workshop will take place on a private concession in the Northern Tuli Game Reserve. This photography workshop, which will be led by myself and Andrew Beck, will give you the chance to completely immerse yourself in your own photography as you work towards compiling a portfolio of ten images from the four days in the Tuli.
Some of the highlights of this workshop include:
– Six photographers and two facilitators means a lot of personal attention
– All transport to and from the Northern Tuli Nature Reserve included in the price
– All meals and all drinks included so now additional costs
– One night of sleeping out under African skies – a truly unique experience
– Lots of time photographing landscapes and animals on foot
– Daily sessions during which we will work on image selection and post processing
– A workshop manual to assist you in compiling your nature photography portfolio
I am also very excited to announce that every person who joins the workshop in June 2012 will receive a free Clik Elite Escape camera bag which is valued at almost R2,500!
Yes, absolutely free!
We recently did a in the field review of the Escape backpack in the Tuli, where the workshop will take place, and it is an absolutely fantastic bag – so much so that we will be recommending this bag for all future Nature Photography Workshops.
If you are keen to join us for this awesome photographic and nature experience send me an email, hit me up on Twitter or fill in the booking form on this page but make sure to get in touch to secure a spot.
An amazing photographic learning experience, some of the most stunning wilderness areas and a free Escape backpack – all for under R9,000!!
Whatever your level of photographic experience, make sure to not miss out on this unique workshop. I guarantee you – it’s gonna rock!
I look forward to sharing the Tuli experience with you!!
Gerry van der Walt
* * *