They are almost iconic in nature and demand to photographed.
There you have it.
Your theme for this week’s #beinspiredby posts on the Wild Eye Facebook page.
#beinspiredby: African Sunsets
Want to share your images?
As always, sharing your images this week is the same as it always has been.
Here’s what you do:
- Look through your images and select your favourite African Sunset image
- Process your images like you normally would.
- Go to the Wild Eye Facebook page
- Post your image there using this heading: #beinspiredby: African Sunsets
- In the description tell us where the image was taken and feel free to include any other information about the image.
- Check the Facebook page throughout the weekend to see some of the other images that people are uploading.
- Next Monday I will then choose 5 of my favourite images and share them on the blog.
Whether you shoot on a D4s, a 1Dx or an iPhone I have no doubt that you have pointed your camera at an African sunset. This weekend we would like you to share them with us!
I look forward to seeing your images!
Gerry van der Walt