It’s nearly the end of the year, and I am sure everyone is looking forward to a nice break! But before that happens, our #beinspiredby theme is one that is going to make you think a little harder before holiday mode kicks in… Nice aren’t we 😉
Drum roll please…
Tomorrow’s #beinspired by theme is ‘My Favourite Wildlife Subject’. So i’m positive that most people have more than one favourite subject to photograph, but this is where you are going to have to hunker down and share only one.
Your theme for this week’s #beinspiredby posts on the Wild Eye Facebook page:
#beinspiredby: My Favourite Wildlife Image
Want to share your images?
As always, sharing your images this week is the same as it always has been.
Here’s what you do:
- Look through your images and select your favourite ‘My Favourite Wildlife Subject’ image
- Process your images like you normally would.
- Go to the Wild Eye Facebook page
- Post your image there using this heading: #beinspiredby: My Favourite Wildlife Subject
- In the description tell us where the image was taken and feel free to include any other information about the image.
- Check the Facebook page throughout the weekend to see some of the other images that people are uploading.
- Next Monday I will then choose 5 of my favourite images and share them on the blog.