Kruger National Park and the Greater Kruger are destinations that not only are visited on a highly regular basis due to the amount and diversity of wildlife and roams the area, it is one of the largest game reserves in South Africa and is world renowned.
As our Kruger Photo Safari is currently running, we thought we would pay tribute to this incredible area and it’s inhabitants by dedicating the #beinspiredby theme for tomorrow to the Kruger National Park and the Greater Kruger.
#beinspiredby: Kruger National Park and the Greater Kruger
Keen to share your images?
Here’s how it works for this week.
- Look through your images and select your favorite image that shows wide open spaces with the subject in a frame.
- Process them like you normally would using your favourite post-processing software.
- Go to the Wild Eye Facebook page and post your image there using with this heading: #beinspiredby: Kruger National Park and the Greater Kruger.
- In the description tell us where you took the image, a little bit about the camera settings you used and any other info you think would be worth while sharing.
- Check the Facebook page throughout the weekend to see some of the other images that people are uploading.
- Next Monday I will then choose 5 of my favourite images and share them on the blog.
Very easy 🙂
I look forward to sharing your images tomorrow!