Ok. You guys ready for this?
This week’s #beinspiredby theme is not about sharing your incredible wildlife images.
It’s not about looking for images taken in s specific destination or taken at a certain focal length.
This week we would like you to share… you!
Yes, this week we would like you to share selfies or pics of you taken in the bush, on safari, out in nature or with your camera. Basically selfies of yourself doing what we all love, wildlife photography.
Whether taken with your phone, a GoPro or by someone else we would like you to share your safari moments with us. There is way more to a safari or photographic safari than just pointing your camera at wonderful subject so let’s use this opportunity to show the moments behind the frames.
#beinspiredby: Safari Selfies
This week it’s not about image quality, low noise or apertures. It’s just about sharing your experiences.
Want to share your selfies with us?
Sharing your images this week is the same as it always and you can do so directly from your phone or computer!
Here’s what you do:
- Look through your images and select your favourite safari selfie or images of you out in the field.
- You can process the image and then upload it or post it straight from your phone – Instagram style!
- Go to the Wild Eye Facebook page
- Post your image there using this heading: #beinspiredby: Safari Selfie
- In the description tell us where the image was taken and any other special memories you have of the trip.
- Check the Facebook page throughout the weekend to see some of the other images that people are uploading.
- Next Monday I will then choose a few of my favourite images and share them on the blog.
So whether you have selfies with lions in the background on your phone or whether a friend took a great image of you out in the field share them with us this coming weekend. Throughout the weekend we will share selfies and images of the Wild Eye team in the field so make sure to check it out!
This could be fun so don’t be shy and share!
As always, on Monday we will post some of our favourite images from the weekend so make sure to stay tuned.
Have a great weekend and happy sharing!
Gerry van der Walt
* * *