It’s #beinspiredby time and this week’s theme is nice and simple.
Yeah, that’s it.
This week we want you to share images that shows water splashing in nature.
A wet lion shaking it’s head, wildebeest crashing into a river, a kingfisher diving for it’s dinner, a giraffe drinking and flicking that beautiful s-curve of water. The list can go on and on.
Nice and simple but very visual!
Here’s How it Works
Sharing your images this week is the same as it always has been but there’s just the extra step of emailing me your final processed image. Here’s what you do:
- Look through your images and select your favourite splash
- Process your images like you normally would.
- Go to the Wild Eye Facebook page
- Post your image there using this heading: #beinspiredby: Splash
- In the description tell us where the image was taken and feel free to include any other information about the image.
- Check the Facebook page throughout the weekend to see some of the other images that people are uploading.
- Next Monday I will then choose 5 of my favourite images and share them on the blog.
I’m off to Chobe for a photo safari in a few weeks time and I’m hoping to get some new splash image but until then I look forward to seeing your image!
Until next time.
Gerry van der Walt
* * *