Wild Eye started because three people had a passion for wildlife photography.
Today, three years later, nothing has changed except that that passion is being shared with a much, much larger group of people.
When Jono, Andrew and I set out on this incredible journey we had a very clear view of what we would like to bring to the wildlife photography community and thanks to an incredible team of people at Wild Eye – thanks Marlon, Morkel, Penny and Zia – who help us live and share our passion every day we can do exactly that!
As we celebrate our third birthday we would like to extend a huge thank you to everybody who has traveled on safari with us, joined us on courses and also follow our stories, images and update online. Being able to share what we love with people from all around the world really is special and a privilege we do not take for granted. We will continue to do our utmost to change the way you see the world whether one on one during a photo safari or online through our images and content.
So for today’s #beinspiredby theme we’re gonna keep it simple.
The theme is simply Wild Eye so we would like you to share some of your favourite images that show what we are about – wildlife, travel and photography!
#beinspiredby: Wild Eye
Here’s how it works if you want to share your images with us this week.
- Look through your images and select some of your favourite wildlife, travel or photography images.
- Process or reprocess them like you normally would using your favourite post-processing software.
- Go to the Wild Eye Facebook page
- Post your image there using with this heading: #beinspiredby: Wild Eye
- In the description share anything you want to – yes, anything – with us. Teach, inspire, location, camera settings, anything!
- Check the Facebook page throughout the weekend to see some of the other images and quotes that people are uploading.
- Next Monday I will then choose 5 of my favourite images and share them on the blog.
We look forward to seeing your images and to inspiring, teaching and engaging with all of you during the next year!
Let’s all, through wildlife photography and travel, continue to change the way we see the world!
Until next time.
Gerry van der Walt
* * *