Yes, you read that correctly.
Our theme for this week’s #beinspiredby is wildebeest.
Whether it is because our last of our seven Great Migration photo safaris is currently wrapping up in the Mara and we have wildebeest on the brain or whether, like I said in a presentation last night, we need to focus on the total experience when we are out in the field and not only point our cameras at the Big 5, this week we are going to share wildebeest images.
If you haven’t shared your images in the past, here’s how it works:
- Look through your images and select some of your favourite wildebeest image.
- Process or reprocess them like you normally would using your favourite post-processing software.
- Go to the Wild Eye Facebook page
- Post your image there using with this heading: #beinspiredby: Wildebeest
- In the description tell us where the image was taken and any other thoughts you might want to share.
- Check the Facebook page throughout the weekend to see some of the other images and quotes that people are uploading.
- Next Monday I will then choose 5 of my favourite images and share them on the blog.
Nothing more to say really.
Go and check out your Lightroom catalog and dig up those wildebeest images you never thought you would use for anything and share them with us on the Wild Eye Facebook page. The Wild Eye team will also share some of their favourite wildebeest images throughout the weekend so make sure to pop in from time to time to check out the latest images.
Will leave you with this short animation which is exactly what wildebeest are like on the banks of the Mara River!
Until next time.
Gerry van der Walt
* * *