This safari was born out of the desire of many photographers who want to spend time focussing on a particular species or scene, in order to produce a comprehensive portfolio after a safari. Focussing on a specific species or scene can be very rewarding and our goal with this safari is to capture the wildlife which abounds on and around the kopjes of the Serengeti.
How does this differ from a normal Safari Itinerary?
With most safaris, our goal is to capture the diversity and range of wildlife in a particular region. Whilst this rings true in this instance too, our focus will be on capturing and developing a portfolio focussed on the famous and iconic Kopjies of the Serengeti. The two camps have been chosen specifically with their location and proximity to the kopjes of the region meaning that we will be able to maximise our time around these incredible landscape features.
We will more than likely spend extended periods of time waiting for key moments, interactions, light and weather to fall into place as we strive to capture dramatic story-telling images of the region. Personally, my goal for each guest joining me on this safari will be to assist them in obtaining a diverse portfolio of 10 images which tell the story and capture the grandeur of the Kopjes of the Serengeti.
Highlights of the safari itinerary include:
- Fully inclusive of all meals, drinks and activities
- Starts and Ends at Kilimanjaro international Airport
- Maximum of 6 guests split across two Toyota Landcruiser 4 x 4’s
- Includes internal flights between Kilimanjaro International Airport and Seronera
- 10 Nights spent in Camps close to the most iconic and photogenic Kopjies of the Serengeti
Share this Post