So there you have it.
Let’s see how it goes!
In case you missed it in the video here are the simple steps to follow.[list type=”bullet”]
- Download the ZIP file below
- Unzip and import the RAW file into Lightroom
- Do all your adjustments to the file and process the image as you see fit
- Save file to size of 800px at longest side at 72dpi (shown in video)
- E-mail your image, as a JPEG, to email@example.com
- Watch next week’s episode to see what people did with the edit
Download the RAW file here – Gerry-RAW-Crossing (20Sept12)
So time to get editing that RAW file and see what you come up with. Just to confirm:[list type=”bullet”]
- Lightroom adjustments only
- No Photoshop or external plugins
- No cropping
- Other than that – go for it!
If you have any questions please fire away. Look forward to seeing some of your results!
Until next time.
Gerry van der Walt[divider scroll_text=”Go to Top”]