Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha, Amboseli
Maximum 8 photographers with 2 Wild Eye guides
Our Big Cats & Tuskers photo safari has proven to be extremely popular and the itinerary takes us to some of Kenya’s most famous wildlife destinations. After three years of amazing safaris we have looked at all the feedback and suggestions from our guests and in order to make the Big Cats & Tuskers itinerary even better.
We have since made the following changes and ‘upgrades‘ to the safari:
- Less driving time – we have included local flights from Nairobi to the Masai Mara and from Amboseli to Nairobi!
- More photography time in the Mara – we will arrive in the Mara 5 hours earlier making for more time in the field!
- Two boat rides on Lake Naivasha – we will be doing an afternoon and morning boat ride on Lake Naivasha!
- More photography time in Amboseli – since we are flying out of Amboseli we will have another full day in the field!
- 8 nights accommodation on a single basis
- All meals and drinks
- Flight from Nairobi to the Masai Mara
- Flight from Amboseli to Nairobi
- All game drive activities
- Internal road transfers
- Park fees
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
“It was one of the greatest experiences I have ever had. Keep up the good work and I hope to meet you again, soon.” ~ Kalin Botev
“The organisation of the trip was absolutely professional, the destination was perfect, the accommodation was exactly what we needed. The photographic support was always available when needed.” ~ Sabine Bergmann
“This is the most fantastic organised trip I’ve been to! The camp staff was just outstanding, kind, polite, helpful and heart warming people – comfortable beds, showers and toilets made this a winner.” ~ Ingeborg Loseth
Book Your Safari
Share this Wild Eye safari with your friends!
Blog Posts You Might Enjoy