Okay, it’s not quite one and a half minutes.
This conversion took somewhere between four and five minutes and I then just sped up the video slightly to get to one and a half minutes.
Just for fun on a Sunday morning I screen recorded a quick conversion of an pretty underexposed RAW file to a workable monochrome conversion. The process went something like this:
- RAW adjustments in Lightroom
- Bounce file to Silver Efex Pro 2
- Conversion to monochrome and add a sepia tone in Silver Efex
- Bounce file back to Lightroom
- Used a couple of special adjustment brushes to fine tune the tones in the image
Quick and easy and just for fun.
If you have any specific questions on this process let me know and we can break it down in future posts and videos.
Until next time.
Gerry van der Walt
* * *