- The safari starts & ends Sabi Sabi
- Max 6 Guests, 3 Per Vehicle
- No Single Supplement
- Intimate Group Size
- Exclusive Use of Little Bush Camp
- 12 Game Drives Including Spotlight Night Drives
- Safari Takes Place During the Height of the Dry Season
Dates: May 19, 2019 - May 24, 2019
Guide: Alistair Smith
Cost: R 69,750.00 Per single guest
Single person supplement: Nil
Max number of Photographers: 6
Few places are as synonymous with big game encounters as the Sabi Sands. For many the mere mention of the name brings back fond memories of leopards with cubs, lions hunting Cape Buffalo after dark, large elephant herds crossing sandy riverbeds, and rhino grazing in wide open areas. It’s known to deliver some of the best & most consistent game viewing experiences in Africa, and we aim to introduce you to the region and much more on this Sabi Sabi, Little Bush Camp Photo Safari.
Over this 6 night, 7 day safari, you will be exposed to all that this beautiful reserve has to offer and more. In addition to this, the safari has been strategically scheduled to take place during the height of the areas’ dry-season. The cooler winter period is a dramatic time of year to experience the Sabi Sands as animals are dependent on drinking water daily, and with water supplies at an all time low, every game drive has the potential to produce something exciting, especially when predators stake out remaining watering holes, hunting opportunistically.
**Note: The safari excludes flights and transfers to Little Bush Camp at Sabi Sabi
- Day 1: Arrive at Little Bush Camp for check-in, welcome address by your Wild Eye guide, followed by afternoon lunch and the first afternoon game drive
- Day 2 – Day 5: Morning game drive, return to camp for breakfast and Lightroom sessions. Lunch, followed by afternoon game drive. Return to camp for dinner, overnight at Little bush Camp
- Day 6: Morning game drive, return to camp for breakfast. Check-out, departure from Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp
Nestling in the shade of indigenous riverine trees on the banks of the Msuthlu river lies Little Bush Camp, the newest addition to the Sabi Sabi collection of 5 star safari lodges. Little Bush Camp offers luxury accommodation for family, friends, or small groups. The 2019 Sabi Sabi Photo Safari will take exclusive use of Little Bush Camp. The camp exudes warmth and effortless hospitality, offering unparalleled intimacy and seclusion.
Six luxury suites, each with a private viewing deck and heated spa bath overlooking the riverbed, are decorated in contemporary African design, complete with luxury furnishings, full bathroom en-suite, indoor and outdoor showers and air-conditioning. Thatched roofs, romantic mosquito nets draped over the comfortable beds and beautiful wooden finishes complete the picture of an exclusive safari getaway.
Delicious dinners eaten outside under gently lit trees are highlights of this wonderful safari experience. This jewel of the South African bushveld boasts all of the features associated with an exceptional safari lodge – beautiful setting, excellent cuisine and abundant wildlife.
Share This Safari With Your Friends