- The safari begins in Maun and ends at Kasane Airport
- 11 Nights Mobile Safari
- 3 Nights Luxury Houseboat
- Visit Moremi, Khwai, Savuti & Chobe
- Mokoro Cruise
- Exclusive use of a Photographic Boat in Chobe
Dates: October 8, 2018 - October 22, 2018
Guide: Alistair Smith
Cost: USD 11,450.00 per person sharing
Single person supplement: USD 550.00 per single guest
Deposit: 50% to secure
Max number of Photographers: 4
Botswana is seen as the last true wilderness on earth and offers what money cannot buy – unique and diverse habitats, epic sunsets and vast areas of undisturbed wilderness. This mobile safari journey starts in Maun and slowly meanders through the most iconic regions of the Okavango Delta before culminating with 3 nights on a luxury houseboat on the Chobe River – making this Botswana Photo Safari the wild adventure of a lifetime.
Our safari journey will see us exploring the Xakanaka and Khwai regions of the Moremi Game Reserve, a reserve which contains about a quarter of the Okavango Delta and stretches across several thousand square kilometres, comprising a stunning landscape of forests, lagoons, floodplains and islands. Game viewing is excellent year-round and resident species include lion, cheetah, leopard, elephant, wild dog, zebra, red lechwe and many more.
We host our Botswana Photo Safari during the driest time of year. This allows you the chance of spending time with lions on the hunt. Lions in this region often hunt large prey such as buffalo, hippo and at times even elephant.
We leave the Reserve and enter the Khwai Community Trust Conservation Area located on the edge of the Khwai River before making our way North-East to the famous Savuti Channel. Dry and arid for almost 30 years, animals in the area were sustained by artificial waterholes up until it started flowing again in recent times.
The Best of Botswana Wilderness safari wraps up with 3 nights of Luxury on board the Chobe Princess houseboat located on the Chobe River. Our activities here will be exclusively by boat and will afford us unique low angle photographic opportunities as an abundance of wildlife quench their thirst at the Chobe River, the only source of water at this time of year.
This is not only a safari aimed at taking photographs. It’s an opportunity to see wild Botswana’s heart and to immerse yourself within the spirit of African adventure. Every aspect of this unique Botswana Photo Safari is designed to create authentic memories.
- Day 1: Starting in Maun at 07h30 – Fully Serviced camping in Moremi/Xakanaxa area (L,D)
- Day 2: Fully Serviced camping in Moremi/Xakanaxa area (B,L,D)
- Day 3: Fully Serviced camping in Moremi/Xakanaxa area (B,L,D)
- Day 4: Fully Serviced camping in Moremi/Khwai area (B,L,D)
- Day 5: Fully Serviced camping in Moremi/Khwai area (B,L,D)
- Day 6: Fully Serviced camping in Khwai concession area – including mokoro excursion (B,L,D)
- Day 7: Fully Serviced camping in Khwai concession area (B,L,D)
- Day 8: Fully Serviced camping in Khwai concession area (B,L,D)
- Day 9: Fully Serviced camping in Chobe National Park in Savute area (B,L,D)
- Day 10: Fully Serviced camping in Chobe National Park in Savute area (B,L,D)
- Day 11: Fully Serviced camping in Chobe National Park in Savute area (B,L,D)
- Day 12: Transfer to Kasane arriving at 13h00, board Chobe Princess Houseboat (B,L,D)
- Day 13: Chobe Princess Houseboat (B,L,D)
- Day 14: Chobe Princess Houseboat (B,L,D)
- Day 15: Morning activity and transfer to Kasane Airport (B)
Share This Safari With Your Friends