- 5 Nights Sable Camp MalaMala
- 5 Nights Founders Camp Londolozi
- Enjoy Luxurious and Exclusive Lodges
- Return flights (JHB - Skukuza) and Transfers Included
- Two Sabi Sand Specialist Wild Eye Guides
- Flexible Game Drives Times (With the Potential for Full-Day Safari's)
- Enjoy Close and Personal Sightings with the Big Cats of the Sabi Sand
- Enjoy Limited Vehicle Pressure With No Time Limit in Sightings
- 1X On Site Complimentary Large Fine Art Canvas Print Included at Londolozi
Dates: November 1, 2018 - November 11, 2018
Guide: Michael Laubscher & Alistair Smith
Cost: USD 17, 325.00 per person sharing
Single person supplement: USD 2500.00
Max number of Photographers: 8
Tucked away in the north eastern corner of South Africa, lies a private game reserve steeped in history, rich in wildlife & scenic wonder, and blessed with safari camps offering wildlife experiences like no other.
An exciting new Wild Eye safari experience will showcase the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve to you like no other has done before. Two of the finest camps in the reserve will play host to this safari – Mala Mala & Londolozi – camps that go beyond what’s expected to produce the finest game viewing experience possible.
Across 11 days we’ll spend quality time with many of Africa’s most sought-after animals. The Sabi Sands is well known for incredible Big 5 viewing and this is evident at Mala Mala & Londolozi alike. Several lion prides call the region home, and leopard are abundant. Elephant herds are often found along the banks of the Sand River, large herds of buffalo often seen on the open plains and the reserve is a stronghold for the ever-decreasing rhino.
In addition to this, the safaris have strategically been scheduled so that they will take place during the height of the dry-season. This is a dramatic time of year to experience the Sabi Sands as animals are dependent on drinking water daily and with water supplies at an all time low, every game drive can produce something exciting. Predators stake out remaining waterholes & hunt at will and this will be a key focus of daily safaris.
MalaMala Private Game Reserve
MalaMala Game Reserve was the very first safari camp dating back to as early as 1927, who laid the foundation to what the safari industry is today. It is now the largest private big five game reserve in South Africa comprising 13 300 ha (33 000 acres), sharing a 19 km (12 mile) unfenced border with the world-renowned Kruger National Park. It lies strategically sandwiched between the National Park and the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve offering the most spectacular game viewing South Africa has to offer.
Londolozi Private Game Reserve
Londolozi, which is also one of South Africa’s original private game reserves and is considered to be a a pillar of global ecotourism. Londolozi is a proudly family-run business. The Varty family emphasize a commitment to luxurious accommodation, fine cuisine and exceptional service. Yet it’s the leopards of Londolozi that makes Londolozi world famous for its wildlife. Over the course of three decades, a unique relationship has developed between rangers and trackers and generations of wild leopards. Intimate leopard sightings are frequent, an experience that many would agree is a pinnacle life experience.
If you’ve ever dreamed of experiencing an action-packed safari, an adventure where something exciting awaits around every corner, there’s no need to look any further. There’s a reason why this incredible private reserve has built the quality reputation it has become known for – it simply always delivers.
We have designed this safari to bring you the Sabi Sands at its very best, at its most dramatic, and at the finest camps. Don’t miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime.
- Day 1: Depart from O.R Tambo International domestic departures, landing at Skukuza Airport where you will be welcomed by your Wild Eye & MalaMala Guides. Transfer in safari vehicles to Sable Camp for check in, lunch and your first afternoon safari. Overnight MalaMala Sable Camp
- Day 2: Full day MalaMala, overnight Sable Camp
- Day 3: Full day MalaMala, overnight Sable Camp
- Day 4: Full day MalaMala, overnight Sable Camp
- Day 5: Full day MalaMala, overnight Sable Camp
- Day 6: Morning Game drive, breakfast & checkout. Transfer to Londolozi Founders Camp. Check in, lunch, afternoon safari, overnight Founders Camp Londolozi
- Day 7: Full day Londolozi, overnight Founders Camp
- Day 8:Full day Londolozi, overnight Founders Camp
- Day 9: Full day Londolozi, overnight Founders Camp
- Day 10: Londolozi, overnight Founders Camp
- Day 11: Morning Game Drive, breakfast, checkout & depart for Skukuza Airport with your Londolozi Guides for your return flight back to O.R Tambo International
** walking safaris (optional), astrophotography, Lightroom assistance and more.
Share This Safari With Your Friends