- Safari starts at Mala Mala & ends in Johannesburg
- Small group of photographers
- No single supplement for single travelers
- Dedicated theory lectures and presentations on wildlife photography
- Workshops notes and workbook including technical and creative tips, tricks and more
- Must book in conjunction with the Wild Eye Symposium
Dates: May 15, 2019 - May 19, 2019
Guide: Gerry van der Walt & Trevor McCall-Peat
Cost: USD 8 375.00 Per Single Guest
Single person supplement: Nill
Max number of Photographers: 8
There are not many places that are as synonymous with Game viewing as the Sabi Sands Game Reserve. The reserve is open to the Kruger National Park and is an area with a diverse range of scenery. For many the mere thought of the Sabi Sands brings back memories of diverse wildlife species, big herds of buffalo, interactions between lions and buffalo , leopards with cubs and big herds of elephants moving up and down the river systems.
The 2019 Wild Eye Symposium will give you the opportunity to learn from and be inspired by the experts.
The bolt-on, is an extension of our Wild Eye Symposium, which will allow you to spend an additional 4 nights at the world renowned Mala Mala Game Reserve and will ensure that we continue searching for incredible photographic experiences. This extension will be limited to only 8 guests in total, 4 guests per vehicle, allowing you the opportunity to enjoy your safari experience in a more comfortable & relaxed manner.
Don’t miss out on our 5-night Wild Eye Symposium at Mala Mala, and make sure to extend your experience with this safari extension opportunity.
- Day 1 – Transfer to Rattray’s through the reserve for check in. Lunch and first afternoon safari, dinner & overnight at Rattray’s on Mala Mala.
- Day 2 – 4 – Full day at Mala Mala, early morning safari, breakfast, downtime/Lightroom, lunch, evening safari, dinner & overnight at Mala Mala.
- Day 5 – Last early morning safari, breakfast, checkout & transfer by road to Skukuza Airport, flight to O.R.T. International Airport (Johannesburg)
Share This Safari With Your Friends