- Safari starts & ends in Johannesburg & includes flights from Johannesburg(ORT) to Skukuza Airport
- Game drives in one of Africa's most prolific game viewing areas
- The Safari is hosted by all the Wild Eye Guides
- Informative presentations with practical advice
- Personal attention throughout the seminar
- Break away sessions to focus on YOUR photographic goals
- Exclusive use of of Mala Mala Main camp and Sable Camp
Dates: May 9, 2019 - May 15, 2019
Cost: USD 9450.00 Per Single Guest
Single person supplement: Nill
Max number of Photographers: 25
There are not many places that are as synonymous with Game viewing as the Sabi Sands Game Reserve. The reserve is open to the Kruger National Park and is an area with a diverse range of scenery. For many the mere thought of the Sabi Sands brings back incredible memories of some of the high profile animals that call the Sabi Sands home such as big herds of buffalo, interactions between lions and buffalo, leopards with cubs and big herds of elephants moving up and down the river systems.
The 2019 Wild Eye Symposium will give you the opportunity to learn from and be inspired by the experts.
This Wildlife Symposium will take place between Sable and Main camp at Mala Mala in the Sabi Sands which is one of the most prolific game viewing areas in Southern Africa, best known for its Big Cats encounters, with leopard viewing second to none. Whatever your skill level or approach to wildlife photography, this symposium will provide you with new ideas, allow you to explore different techniques and give you a fresh outlook on photography as well as your own approach to the science and art that is wildlife photography.
A big draw card to this area is access to 17 km/10 miles of the very impressive Sand River which is home to an abundance of wildlife and bird life creating endless photographic opportunities.
With the exclusive use of the two lodges and associated vehicles, and with insightful presentations by the Wild Eye team combined with plenty of time spent out in the field photographing an array of wildlife, this is a photographic event you definitely do not want t0 miss!
If you love photographing the “big stuff”, and you have a special love for leopards then this is undoubtedly the safari for you.
- Day 1 – Fly from O.R.T International Airport (Johannesburg) to Skukuza Airport (1 hour), transfer by road (roughly a hour) through the reserve to Mala Mala for check in. We will all then meet at Main camp for welcoming, lunch and first afternoon safari, dinner & overnight at Mala Mala.
- Day 2 – 6 – Full day at Mala Mala, early morning safari, breakfast, daily lectures, lunch, evening safari, dinner & overnight at Mala Mala.
- Day 7 – Last early morning safari, breakfast, checkout & transfer by road to Skukuza Airport, flight to O.R.T. International Airport (Johannesburg)
Share This Safari With Your Friends