From $ 3 950.00 pps
Andrew’s Ultimate Zimbabwe | 9 Days
Andrew’s Ultimate Zimbabwe Safari takes you on a journey through some of Zimbabwe’s most iconic destinations. Starting of with 2 nights at the luxurious Victoria Falls Hotel where you have more than enough time to take in the natural beauty of the falls and even engage in some extreme adventure activities.
From here you head south to Hwange National Park and the beautiful Somalisa camp where you will spend 3 nights epxloring the area with the opportunity to see a variety of plains game and predators including elephant, kudu, sable, the rare and endangered roan antelope, buffalo, white rhino, lion, leopard, and hyena amongst other wildlife species.
After 2 short internal flights you will find yourself on the banks of the Zambezi River at the Kanga Camp in Mana Pools. The diverse area has multiple vlei lines, river systems of the Ruckomechi River, and mixed woodland types from Mopane woodland to Jesse bush and riverine forests. Kanga Pan itself is the only known water source in the area available throughout the year, making it a hub for wildlife and a delight to explore on foot.
- Day 1: Victoria Falls Hotel, Victoria Falls
- Day 2: Victoria Falls and town tour, Victoria Falls Hotel
- Day 3: Internal Flight to Somalisa Camp, Hwange National Park
- Day 4 & 5: Somalisa Camp, Hwange National Park
- Day 6: Flight to Vic Falls and then on to Kanga Camp, Mana Pools
- Day 7 & 8: Kanga Camp, Mana Pools
- Day 9: Flight from Mana Pools to Victoria Falls
Max Number of Guests on a Vehicle
Unique Regions Visited
Share this Post
Share this Post