From $ 6 695 pps
Botswana Summer Encounter | 10 Days
The Botswana Summer Encounter reveals the life-filled summer season of Botswana, in prime areas where few people travel. Beginning at the “petrified” river valley of Deception Valley in the Central Kalahari Game Reserve, the sporadic summer rains cause wildlife to migrate into the desert valleys in large numbers. The grasslands and floodplains of the Okavango Delta are filled with a wealth of plains game and predators, while the diverse and wildlife-rich Linyanti and Chobe River systems are essential compliments to the Delta. The journey ends appropriately at the world-famous Victoria Falls on the Zambian side of the Zambezi River.
As a set-departure guided journey, Diverse Namibia’s fully inclusive rates comprise the expertise of one knowledgeable and professional guide who leads you from beginning to end, combined with tailor-made services like logistics, sightseeing and accommodation in Wilderness safaris’ camps.
- Days 1, 2 & 3: Arrive in Maun and fly to Central Kalahari Game Reserve, then game drive to Deception Valley Adventurer Camp
- Days 4, 5 & 6: Overland to Maun (approx. 6 hours) and then fly to Gomoti Tented Camp, Okavango
- Days 7, 8 & 9: Fly to Linyanti Discoverer Camp, Linyanti Concession
- Day 10: Fly to Kasane for Chobe River boat cruise; then road transfer to Toka Leya, Livingstone
- Day 11: Guided tour of Victoria Falls; road transfer to Livingstone Airport
Please note: This Exploration only runs between December and February.
Max Number of Guests on a Vehicle
Unique Regions Visited
Share this Post
Share this Post