From R 53 995.00 pps
Desert Dune Safari | 10 Days
This journey of discovery travels through some of Namibia’s most varied and remote desert areas, starting with the red dunes of Sossusvlei and ending with the rugged landscape of Damaraland. Along the way, take in the views of the dramatic Atlantic coastline of Swakopmund and the Skeleton Coast and the endless dune fields of the Namib. The contrasting landscapes allow for a diverse range of activities, including a scenic flight between Sossusvlei and Swakopmund (weather permitting), a dolphin cruise with private beach lunch, exploring the great dunes and tracking black rhino on foot. Most of the journey is by road, with numerous stops at local highlights and opportunities to interact with the fascinating people that call the desert their home.
As a set-departure guided journey, Diverse Namibia’s fully inclusive rates comprise the expertise of one knowledgeable and professional guide who leads you from beginning to end, combined with tailor-made services like logistics, sightseeing and accommodation in Wilderness safaris’ camps. More than this, there is your exclusive access to more than 3 million hectares (7 million acres) of Africa’s best wildlife areas. This equates to 3 000 hectares (8 000 acres) of private land per guest, creating a unique sense of seclusion, comfort, privacy and space.
- Days 1 & 2: Drive from Windhoek to Kulala Wilderness Reserve, Sossusvlei
- Days 3 & 4: Scenic flight (weather permitting) to Swakopmund, to stay at Hansa Hotel
- Day 5: Travel by road to Terrace Bay Lodge, Skeleton Coast National Park
- Days 6 & 7: Drive to Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp, Palmwag Concession
- Days 8 & 9: Drive to Desert Rhino Camp, Palmwag Concession
- Day 10: Transfer to Doro Nawas and fly to Windhoek.
Max Number of Guests on a Vehicle
Unique Regions Visited
Share this Post
Share this Post