Grand Prize Winner
Barn Owl at Dusk
For his winning image Mark has won a fully inclusive trip for two to photograph the Great Migration in the Masai Mara later this year. The prize includes:
- 6 nights accommodation at the Wild Eye Mara camp on the banks of the Mara River
- All game drives and photography activities for the duration of the trip
- Return international flights from Johannesburg to Nairobi
- Return scenic flights from Nairobi to the Masai Mara
- All meals and drinks on a fully inclusive basis
* * *
For his second placed image Mark wins a weekend away for two at the 5-sar Kapama Game Reserve. The prize includes:
- Two nights accommodation for two people at the
- All game drive activities
- All meals
* * *
Flaming Namibian Rainfall
For his third placed image Mark has won R20,000 worth of camera equipment from Wild Eye.
* * *
Wild Eye would like to thank our international judges for assisting with the monthly judging throughout last year. Having your expertise and experience was invaluable and we truly believe that your feedback and comments on the images.
We would also like to thank everybody who entered the competition throughout the year. The images were amazing and it is great to see that wildlife and nature photography has such a great following throughout the world! We look forward to more amazing images and moments when the next Wild Eye photography competition kicks off not too long from now!
Congratulations also goes to Renier Meyer who was one of the people who correctly predicted the final order of the above three images on the Wild Eye Facebook page and whose name was drawn. Renier will received a Wild Eye body warmer as well as a Venture 35 Backpack from Clik Elite SA.
Until next time!
Gerry van der Walt
* * *