In this episode I chat about:
- The Canon 800mm f/5.6 telephoto lens
- The Canon 100mm f/2.8 macro lens (and depth of field)
- Watermarking your online images – how and why?
- Updates from the 2012 Wild Eye Nature Photography Competition
- 00:00 – Intro
- 01:17 – Canon 800mm f/5.6 – Thoughts from the Field
- 05:15 – Depth of field in macro – a quick guide.
- 05:58 – Canon 100mm Macro lens and depth of field
- 12:14 – Sharing your images online and watermarking
- 16:07 – Update on the Nature Photography Competition
- 19:50 – Wrap up and final thoughts
Links Mentioned in this Video
- Exhibitions, Photo Competition and a Black Lion
- 2012 Wild Eye Nature Photography Competition
- January Winner and Runners Up
- February Competition Entries
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow Wild Eye on Twitter
- Join the Wild Eye Facebook Page
Next week will include some thoughts on filters, calibrating your screen and updates from our upcoming week in the Tuli so make sure to check back for the next episode of Photo Chat.
As always I look forward to hearing from you.
Until next time.
Gerry van der Walt
* * *